Wednesday, August 27, 2014

When is it time for a change?

It wasn't that long ago when I was just your average mom, wanting to workout but not really having a plan, and phoning it in at the gym. After dropping the kids off at school in the mornings, I would go and do my daily “workout” for an hour. Then, after about 3 months of no change in my appearance, I started to dig deep. Had I hit a weight loss plateau the size of TEXAS?! I was killing it on the treadmill – walking, jogging, inclines – I was always trying new ways to get my heart rate up, I was taking group exercise classes, drenched with sweat at the end. Why was I not losing weight? Why didn't my body reflect my hard work?

Then along came Shaun T with Focus T25 and my magical life saver – Shakeology. I followed the T25 Nutrition Plan, drank my Shakeology every day (still do!), and worked out for 25 short minutes a day Monday through Friday. I didn't have to drive to the gym, I didn't have to fight for a spot in class, and my two-year-old didn't have to go to the less than desirable gym daycare that he cried about every time I dropped him off.  By the time I got him into the daycare, I could have been done with my Focus T25 workout! It’d be obvious to say that buying this program and Shakeology has changed my life, but it has done so much more than that. It not only became the first step to losing weight, but to better overall health, fitness and strength. To date I have lost 25 pounds and have committed myself to coaching others to improve their lives too. I am not selling quick fixes, I am selling life changes that 9 out of 10 of us NEED to live our best lives possible. Let me help you! Get involved in my next fitness Challenge Group, put me on your speed dial, text me when you need the motivation to get out of bed and press play. I will give you the motivation, guidance, support, and accountability. You don't have to do it alone, it's so much more fun with others!

Click here to sign up for your FREE TeamBeachbody account with me as your coach, and from there we can figure out which exercise program and nutrition guide is right for you. Everyone is different, Focus T25 may or may not be right for you, there are plenty of other exercise programs that Beachbody offers. I’m on my way to reaching my goals, and I want to help you reach yours too!


No comments:

Post a Comment